This stuffing takes on a fresher look than your typical stuffing. This vegan squash stuffing is easy to make and healthy. This is also a great substitute, and healthier, than regular bread stuffing. If you’re having guests than you definitely want to make this squash stuffing, even the non-vegan’s will love it too!
Vegan Squash Stuffing
- 2 yellow squash
- 1 Italian squash
- 1 celery stalk
- 2 medium carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Thyme (more or less to taste)
- 1-2 tablespoon Rosemary (more or less to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- Chop squash, carrots, and celery into very small pieces.
- Mix in small casserole dish with onion.
- Add Olive Oil and stir into veggies.
- Add vinegar and stir into veggies.
- Mix in all spices so that they are evenly distributed in veggies.
- Cover with foil (or lid) and bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 40 minutes
More Vegan stuffing ideas