Chilled strawberry soup
What better way to enjoy your strawberries then to liquefy them and chill them? Then you can slurp and enjoy!
Fruity chilled strawberry soup is a perfect summer dish and it's even better when spiked with a touch of amaretto liqueur.
Chilled strawberry soup recipe
- 14 ounces strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 2 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 1 tablespoon sugar (adjust according to the sweetness you prefer)
- Mint leaves for garnishing (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together until very smooth.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with mint leaves and strawberries.