No one wants to bake in the middle of July. These little graham cheesecake bites are perfect! Everyone will love the cheesecake flavor, and you don’t even have to bake!
Looking for a classy yet simple Fourth of July dessert? This easy to throw together dessert will impress your guests and leave you happy and full. Also, this dish is no-bake so it’s perfect for that hot summer kitchen. No need to even turn on the oven!
Red, white and blue no-bake cheesecake bites
Yields 12 bites
- 1 (8 ounce) brick cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 12 graham cracker squares (1 large rectangle broken in the middle)
- 1/4 cup strawberry puree
- 1/4 cup blueberry puree
- In a bowl of an electric mixer, add cream cheese, powdered sugar and lemon zest. Mix until smooth and combined.
- Pipe or spread cream cheese mixture on graham crackers.
- Drizzle with strawberry and blueberry puree.