Skinny broccoli salad
Salads are perfect for the warm weather. Plus they are light on the waistline. This skinny broccoli salad is packed full of flavor but uses low-fat and health-conscience ingredients.
Summertime and salad seem to go together like two peas in a pod. Salads are great because they are light and are a great side dish or even a light lunch. This healthy broccoli salad takes out the mayonnaise and replaces it with healthy Greek yogurt. This is one salad that is packed full of deliciousness but light on the calories.
Skinny broccoli salad recipe
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- Add broccoli to a large bowl, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt and vinegar. Pour over broccoli.
- Add in red bell pepper, cranberries and sunflower seeds. Stir to evenly coat everything and store in the refrigerator until serving.