Fresh blueberries and summertime peaches have combined! All baked together and topped with a perfect crunchy crumble topping. Serve with ice cream, and you are in heaven!
Looking for the perfect summer dessert? Looking for a way to use up all that fresh summer fruit? This scrumptious crisp is perfectly sweet and the perfect way to end the day. Serve plain or with vanilla ice cream.
Blueberry peach crisp recipe
Yields one 9 x 9-inch dish
- 2 cups fresh or frozen white or yellow peaches
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl add peaches, blueberries, brown sugar and flour. Mix together until everything is evenly mixed and coated. Put in a glass 9 x 9-inch dish.
- Once filling is prepared, make the topping. In a medium-sized bowl, add all ingredients and mix until everything is moist and the consistency and feel of wet sand. Some clumps are good.
- Cover fruit with topping and place onto a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake for about 40 minutes until the top is browned and the fruit is bubbling around the edges.
We recommend placing the baking dish on a foil-lined baking dish because there is a chance of overflow.