Corn salad with avocado and queso fresco
Fresh corn, chopped avocado and queso fresco are combined to create a perfect summertime salad. Eat on the side or even as a meal!
Summer is the perfect time to have salad as a side dish. It's light, refreshing and doesn't sit too heavy. No one wants to feel full and overheated. This light summer salad can be made with fresh corn cut off the cob or sweet steamed corn. Whatever you have on hand is perfectly fine. Plus, we added in a little fresh avocado, queso fresco and cilantro. This salad will be your new favorite.
Corn salad with avocado and queso fresco recipe
- 6 ears of corn, boiled and cut off the cob
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 1 lime, zested
- 1 lime, juiced
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Let sit for a few hours for the flavors to meld.