Avocado and egg breakfast pizza
Breakfast and pizza go hand in hand! A crispy tortilla shell is covered with spiced up avocado and a perfectly fried egg. This is one pizza you won't feel guilty about eating for breakfast!
Need a healthy and quick breakfast? This simple breakfast pizza takes only three ingredients and can be ready to devour in just 10 minutes. There is no longer an excuse to not eat breakfast when it's this easy to throw together.
Avocado and egg breakfast pizza recipe
Yields 2 pizzas
- 1 avocado
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 flour tortilla shells
- 2 eggs
- Cut avocado in half and remove seed. Scoop out avocado flesh, mash and season with salt and pepper.
- Warm tortillas in a skillet set over medium heat. Spread mashed avocado over both tortillas.
- In the same skillet where you warmed the tortillas, add olive oil and fry two eggs.
- Add one egg per avocado-covered tortilla and enjoy!