Picture yourself in paradise as you sip a mahana cocktail. If you like pina coladas, you’ll love this tropical refresher.
Visit the Tahitian islands for your next happy hour with this pineapple and vanilla-infused cocktail — a deliciously unique combination.
Mahana cocktail recipe
Adapted from Food Network
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1-1/3 ounces vanilla-infused vodka
- 2/3 ounce triple sec
- 1-1/2 cups ice
- Pineapple wedges, for garnish
- In a blender, combine diced pineapple, vodka, triple sec and ice. Process until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with pineapple wedges.