Bacon cheeseburger with peanut butter Sriracha ketchup
That's right. Peanut butter. Sriracha. Ketchup. On a cheeseburger... with lots and lots of crispy bacon! We went there... and we loved every last bite of it!
Plain old ketchup and mustard are so last year! Why not get crazy and give this bacon cheeseburger with peanut butter Sriracha ketchup a try... you'll be glad you did!
Bacon cheeseburger with peanut butter Sriracha ketchup recipe
Yields 1 burger
- 1/4 pound all-beef burger
- 2 pieces American or cheddar cheese
- 6-8 pieces of bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 bun, lightly toasted
- 2-1/2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Lettuce, tomato, onion if desired
- In a small bowl, mix together the peanut butter, Sriracha and ketchup until well combined. Taste and adjust to your liking if desired, set aside.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Cook burger on both sides to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side. Make sure cheese is well melted. Remove cheeseburger from grill and allow to rest about 3-4 minutes.
- Place cheeseburger on bun. Top with prepared peanut butter sriracha ketchup. Pile bacon on top. Add lettuce, tomato and onion if desired. Serve with additional ketchup and Sriracha on the side and an ice cold beer.