Cheesy Buffalo potato wedges
Want to impress dad even if you aren't a super cook? These ooey gooey, hot and spicy, cheesy Buffalo fries are just the recipe to make dad happy and to make you look like a master chef. Potato wedges are baked and topped with a spicy hot sauce, creamy ranch and tangy blue cheese. Garnish with sliced green onions and fresh cilantro.
These are some manly potatoes! Using frozen precut potatoes saves a ton of time, and you can certainly use fresh if you so desire. They are spicy, hot, cheesy and cool all in one bite. Trust us, dad will have a smile from ear to ear once you serve these up!
Cheesy Buffalo potato wedges recipe
- 2 (22 ounce) packages frozen red potato wedges (we used Alexia brand)
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (Gorgonzola is a great substitute)
- Garlic powder
- Ground pepper
- Thinly sliced green onions and fresh parsley or cilantro for garnish
- Bake the potato wedges as directed on the packages of frozen potatoes. Once crispy and golden, remove from the oven and sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper. Top with hot sauce, and cheese.
- Place back into the oven for an additional 3-4 minutes so the cheese melts slightly. Drizzle the ranch dressing over the top and garnish with green onions and cilantro. Serve warm.