When time is ticking against you, and you want to dress up your cocktail plate with something easy, impressive and good, try this appetizer.
There are some simple combinations of appetizers that go a long way with everyone, and this is one of them. Simply chop some canned mushrooms and mozzarella, then put them together in nice appetizer spoons. It’s economical, easy and elegant!
Mozzarella and mushroom spoon appetizer recipe
Yields 6 spoons
- 1 medium-sized mozzarella, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup canned mushrooms, finely chopped
- Parsley, finely chopped
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Distribute the mozzarella in the appetizer spoons.
- Top with the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.