A delicious and elegant pasta dish that comes together in no time at all!
Add this to your weekly menu rotation for sure!
They’ll think you slaved over this pasta dinner when in fact it couldn’t be easier! A crisp green salad and warm crusty bread completes the meal!
Linguini with chicken and Parmesan artichoke blush sauce recipe
- 1/2 pound linguini, cooked according to package instructions
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (20 ounce) jar marinated and quartered artichoke hearts (strained of only half of its liquid)
- 1 (12 ounce) can San Marzano whole or crushed tomatoes (with liquid)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (plus more for topping if desired)
- 1 cup fresh chopped basil
- Kosher salt and pepper if needed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Add cubed raw chicken, artichoke hearts (with half of its liquid), tomatoes (with liquid) and Parmesan cheese to a large casserole dish. Stir the mixture around and place in the oven uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven, stir chicken and sauce mixture around, then spoon sauce over the linguini. Toss the linguini and sauce well to coat the pasta. Add basil, additional Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper if desired. Serve.