Tender roast beef, robust blue cheese, sweet dried cranberries and peppery arugula all rolled up in one.
The deliciousness going on in every bite of this wrap is wonderful. Each flavor complements the other. The wheat flour tortilla is sturdy yet light and holds up nicely in the refrigerator, which works great for making the wraps ahead of time. This taste is right out of a specialty sandwich shop and just think, you can make it in your very own kitchen.
Roast beef, blue cheese and cranberry wrap recipe
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 2 dashes salt
- 2 large wheat flour tortillas
- 2 servings thinly sliced roast beef
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 heaping cup of arugula
- In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, crumbled blue cheese, pepper and salt. Mix the ingredients together.
- Lay out the flour tortillas on a plate or cutting board and spread the mayonnaise mixture on top of each tortilla. Leave about 1 inch of space between the edges of the tortillas and the area with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Lay the slices of roast beef on top of the mayonnaise mixture.
- Add the dried cranberries and arugula evenly on top of the roast beef.
- Fold in the right and left sides of the tortilla about 2 inches.
- Roll the front side of the tortilla tightly over to the back side of the tortilla.
- Slice the wrap in half at a slight diagonal and serve.
More wrap recipes
Creamy cheddar BLT turkey wrap
Quick and easy chicken wraps
Hawaiian chicken wraps
Leave a Comment