Nothing says summer like a sweet and fruity cocktail. Enjoy the flavors of these tropical libations.
coconuts For these cocktails
Sit back, relax and enjoy the sips and sounds of summer.
Malibu black cocorinha recipe
- 1 part Malibu Black
- 1/2 orange, quartered
- 1/2 lemon, quartered
- 1/2 part simple syrup
- Crushed ice
- Muddle chunks of lemon and orange in a rocks glass.
- Pour in Malibu Black and simple syrup.
- Fill with crushed ice.
- Garnish with fruit.
Stir up this sparkling berry mojito >>
Malibu red margarita recipe
- 2 parts Malibu Red
- 1 part lime juice
- 1 part agave syrup
- Fill a glass with ice and pour in all ingredients.
- Garnish with a squeezed lime wedge.
Try these strawberry margarita cocktail Popsicles >>
Malibu spiced lanai bound
Avoid the hangover all together by adding coconut water to your drink, which will hydrate you without the added sugar and carbs of sports drinks.
- 1.5 parts Malibu Island Spiced
- 4 strawberries
- 6 parts coconut water
- Strawberry garnish
- Add all ingredients to the blender.
- Add 1 cup of ice.
- Blend until smooth.