Bruschetta pasta salad
Bruschetta does not just belong on crispy bread. We took all the classic flavors and threw them together with perfectly cooked pasta. It's the perfect barbecue treat.
Bruschetta is the perfect summer appetizer. Fresh garlicky tomatoes and tons of flavor all layered on toasted bread. We took that flavor and turned it into a delicious summery pasta salad.
Bruschetta pasta salad recipe
Yields 1 pound pasta salad
- 1 pound gemelli pasta
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onions
- 12 basil leaves, sliced
- 12 small mozzarella balls, cut in half
- 1/2 cup balsamic dressing
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Boil pasta according to box directions. Drain and then run under cold water to keep the pasta firm.
- Add to a large bowl and add in tomatoes, garlic, onions, basil, mozzarella and balsamic dressing. Mix together, cover and refrigerate. After a couple hours give the pasta salad a stir and add more dressing and salt if necessary.