Frozen banana peanut butter guilt-free ice cream
There is no need to feel guilty about eating a big bowl of ice cream. This guilt-free "ice cream" is actually made from frozen bananas. That's right, frozen bananas and peanut butter come together to create a perfect dairy-free guilt-free dessert.
Sometimes you want the frozen deliciousness of ice cream but not all the dairy and fat that comes along with devouring a giant bowl. This easy to put together frozen treat has only two ingredients. We kid you not. Only two ingredients — frozen bananas and peanut butter.
Frozen banana peanut butter guilt-free ice cream recipe
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- In a food processor, add frozen bananas and start processing.
- Stop after a minute or so to scrap down sides if you see it starting to stick.
- At first you will notice the bananas start to resemble small dots and chunks. Keep processing and stopping to scrape until the banana comes together and resembles soft-serve ice cream. This whole process should take between 3 and 5 minutes.
- Add in peanut butter and blend for 30 seconds to combine.