Spinach chicken Alfredo French bread pizza
French bread pizza is a quick dinner idea. This time we took the classic and turned it upside down. This baby is slathered with Alfredo sauce, fresh grilled chicken and fresh baby spinach. It's the perfect weeknight dinner.
Need a quick weeknight dinner than can be prepared and devoured in less than 30 minutes? This simple dish is packed full of flavor and sure to please everyone at the dinner table.
Spinach chicken alfredo French bread pizza recipe
- 1 (6-inch) slice of French bread pizza, cut down the middle
- 1/2 cup store-bought Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded or sliced grilled chicken
- 1/3 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup Italian blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add 1/4 cup alfredo sauce to each slice of French bread and top with chicken, spinach and cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the pizza is hot and the cheese is melted.