Java chip milkshakes
Wanna start your morning with a milkshake? Well, look no further! This baby is packed full of coffee and chocolate and a couple scoops of frozen yogurt. It's a healthy and delicious way to start your day!
Want to start your day with the just right amount of sweetness? This cold drink is perfect for summer and is packed full of coffee and chocolate flavor. You won't want to stop sipping on this delicious treat.
Java chip milkshake recipe
Yields 2 (12 ounce) drinks
- 4 scoops frozen vanilla yogurt
- 2-4 teaspoons espresso powder (amount depends on desired coffee taste)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup whole milk
- In a large blender, add frozen yogurt, espresso powder, chocolate chips and whole milk.
- Blend until smooth. If the milkshake is too thin, add another scoop of frozen yogurt. If the milkshake is too thick, add a little bit more milk.
- Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup if desired.