Quick and easy summer couscous salad recipe
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups cooked Israeli couscous
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 large handful alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette or your favorite salad dressing
- In a large bowl add the spinach, couscous, tomato, cucumber and alfalfa sprouts. Drizzle 1/4 cup of the balsamic vinaigrette over the top and toss to mix well.
- Divide between 4 serving bowls and top with croutons. Serve with remaining balsamic vinaigrette.