If you’re looking for a standard mimosa or cosmo, you’ve come to the wrong page. This collection of fancy, unique cocktails is perfect for a mama with a bit more pizzazz, who deserves a drink as extraordinary as she is!
Forget OJ or juice. Why not make your mama’s bubbly drink with dessert wine instead? Or give her a warm, sunny vacation in a glass with a tangy key lime martini. Perhaps you should forget dessert and sip on one of these super-decadent strawberries & cream cocktails instead. Your mama works hard all year, give her some fantastic cocktails to enjoy on her day off!
Blueberry bliss Bellini recipe
- 6 ounces prosecco
- 4 ounces blueberry dessert wine
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh mint (for garnish)
- Mix the wine and prosecco together and pour into Champagne flutes. Add blueberries and fresh mint to the flutes.
Key lime martini recipe
Recipe inspired by Food Network
Serves about 4
- 8 shots (about 12 ounces) vodka (we used honey pineapple)
- 4 ounces key lime juice
- 4 shots (6 ounces) lemonade
- 4 shots (6 ounces) pineapple juice
- 8 tablespoons cream of coconut
- Fresh lime (for garnish)
- Place the ice in a cocktail shaker. Add the vodka, key lime juice, lemonade, pineapple juice and cream of coconut. Shake to mix.
- Strain the cocktail into martini glasses and serve. Garnish with lime wedges.
Strawberries n’ cream cocktail recipe
Serves about 4
- 4 shots (about 6 ounces) strawberry vodka (we used Three Olives Strawberry)
- 4 shots (about 6 ounces) heavy cream
- 1-1/2 shots diet cranberry juice
- 2 shots strawberry nectar
- Strawberries (for garnish)
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a cocktail shaker. Shake to stir and pour into glasses. Garnish with strawberries.