No more boring nachos! These babies are topped with barbecue pork and tons of spicy jalapeños. Plus, they’re loaded with spicy pepper jack cheese. What’s not to love!
Need a little spicy in your life? These simple nachos take no time to throw together but will have everyone begging for the recipe. You can easily use leftover barbecue pork but store-bought will work too. Just make sure to top them with lots of spicy cheese and hot peppers.
Barbecue pork nachos recipe
- 4 ounces tortilla chips (enough to cover the platter)
- 8 ounces barbecue pulled pork
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced jalapeños
- 1/3 cup sliced banana peppers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay out tortilla chips on an oven-safe platter or a rimmed baking sheet.
- Top with barbecue pulled pork and cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and browned.
- Top hot nachos with jalapeño and banana peppers and serve hot.