Salsa and chips are boring. Spice up Taco Tuesday with this spicy chorizo queso dip. You won’t want to stop dippin’ the night away once you taste this deliciousness!
Chorizo is full of flavor and just the right touch of heat. We have mixed it with cream cheese, pepper jack and a little salsa. This makes for the perfect dip!
Easy chorizo queso dip recipe
- 1 chorizo sausage, casing removed
- 1 (8 ounce) brick cream cheese
- 1/2 cup medium or hot salsa
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- Corn chips
- In a skillet add chorizo and crumble in pan. Cook till lightly browned.
- Add in cream cheese and mix till smooth. Stir in salsa and and shredded cheese.
- Heat over low till everything is melted together and hot. Serve with corn chips.