7-layer dessert dip
7-layer dip doesn't have to be savory. This layered dip is all about dessert. It's a combination of pudding, nuts, fresh fruit, pretzels and whipped topping.
7-layer dessert dip recipeDessert dip is always a good thing. This sweet layered dish has just the right amount of flavor and is perfect served with pretzels or even graham crackers. With layers of pudding, fruit, nuts, pretzels and whipped topping, what's not to love?
Yields 9 x 13-inch dish
- 2-1/2 cups chocolate pudding
- 2-3 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- 2-1/2 cup vanilla pudding
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- In a 9 x 13-inch dish, layer chocolate pudding, sliced bananas, crushed pretzels, vanilla pudding, sliced almonds, sliced strawberries and top with whipped topping. Sprinkle the top with a little crushed pretzel if desired.
- Put in the refrigerator and keep cold until serving. Serve with pretzels or graham crackers.