Fresh berries and tart lemon curd are layered between store-bought angel food cake. This quick cake is light, flavorful and sure to impress!
A beautiful dessert doesn’t have to take hours to prepare. This cake is no-bake but packed full of fresh summer flavor. Layers of light fluffy angel food cake, creamy whipped lemon curd filling and sweet fresh berries are all combined to create this perfect summer dessert.
Fruit and lemon curd layered angel food cake
- 1 store-bought angel food cake
- 1 jar lemon curd
- 1/2 container whipped topping
- Strawberries, sliced
- Mint, chopped
- Slice angel food cake through the middle, set aside.
- In a medium bowl fold together jar of lemon curd with whipped topping. Put half of the mixture on the bottom slice of cake and top with fresh berries and a little sprinkle of mint.
- Top with remaining half of angel food cake, spread with remaining lemon curd/whipped topping mixture and cover with berries and a sprinkle of mint.
- Keep cool until ready to the serve.