Peanut butter yogurt fluff dip
This recipe is thick and creamy and amazingly delicious! Greek yogurt is mixed with all-natural peanut butter and sweetened with pure maple syrup creating this super fluffy and tasty dip. Keep a batch in the refrigerator for a great snack for the whole family. Even kids love this one!
This dip is nothing short of amazing! We love peanut butter, but sometimes we get carried away and eat way more than the normal serving size with our fruit. Here, we created this easy dip that incorporates plain Greek yogurt, natural peanut butter and maple syrup. The result is a light fluffy dip that is lower in calories, has added protein from the Greek yogurt and has just enough sweetness to fool the little ones.
Peanut butter yogurt fluff dip recipe
Yield 6-8 servings
- 1-1/2 cups plain 0% Greek yogurt (we used Chobani)
- 1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or raw agave nectar
- In a mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients mixing well. Serve with apple slices , various fresh fruits or crackers.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.