Looking for a quick and easy snack to please a crowd? This creamy baked queso dip won’t last long.
No fake cheese here
Skip the fake cheese and make your own queso dip full of real cheese and spiced tomatoes.
Creamy white queso dip recipe
Adapted from Reckless Abandon
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups grated Parmesan
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Chips or crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Spread the cheese mixture into an 8 x 8-inch baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Transfer to a serving dish, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips, potato chips or crackers.