Raspberry lemonade is the perfect tart and tangy beverage to quench your thirst on a warm day.
A tasty summer Drink
This copycat version of The Cheesecake Factory’s raspberry lemonade is great on its own, but you can also add sparkling water or lemon-lime soda to give it a little fizz. For the adults, add some vodka or tequila for a delicious happy hour.
Raspberry lemonade recipe
Adapted from The Sexy Knitter
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar, plus extra for garnish
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon wedge
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar and water. Let the mixture simmer, stirring often, until the sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and reserve.
- Puree the raspberries in a blender or food processor and pour in the sugar mixture and 1 cup lemon juice. Taste mixture and add more lemon juice, as desired. Add water to thin mixture to desired consistency.
- Run a lemon wedge around the rim of your glass, then dip the glass in sugar. Serve raspberry lemonade over ice.