Tax Day is April 15, 2013, and it’s time to get some free food!
Tax Day 2013
A good number of restaurants give out free food on Tax Day. Maybe it’s to make us feel better about owing so much money to Uncle Sam, or maybe it’s to reward us after a long weekend of digging up old papers and crunching numbers. Either way, we’re happy to oblige! Here’s a list of all the restaurants giving away food freebies and discounts this year.
No purchase necessary…
- AMC Theatres — Heading to the movies? Receive a free small popcorn with this coupon.
- Arby’s — Free value-size curly fries or small potato cakes with this coupon.
- Cinnabon — Two free cinnamon bites from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Great American Cookies — In the mood for something sweet? Stop by any Great American Cookies and receive a free birthday cake cookie.
- Panda Express — Free Samurai Surf & Turf on Wednesday, April 17, with this coupon.
- Boston Market — Hungry? Grab two rib meals for just $10.40. Each meal includes two sides and homemade cornbread.
- Bruegger’s Bagels — Big Bagel Bundle for $10.40 (includes 13 bagels and 2 tubs of cream cheese). Simply print the coupon from their Facebook page.
- Chick-fil-A — Eat at Chick-fil-A on Tax Day and come back next month (May) for a full refund with your receipt. Only certain locations are participating, so make sure to call ahead.
- Schlotzsky’s — Free small sandwich with the purchase of a 32 ounce drink and chips.
- Sonic — It’s happy hour all day long at Sonic. In other words, half-off all drinks and slushies!
- White Castle — 15 percent off with this coupon.