A quick and easy brownie trifle becomes an impressive dessert when layered in a martini glass and is a perfectly sweet end to a cocktail party.
An easy but impressive dessert
These sweet and salty brownie trifles are super easy to make and can be customized by adding more or less of each ingredient.
Quick-and-easy brownie trifle recipe
- 1 recipe white chocolate peanut butter brownies (or your favorite recipe)
- Whipped cream
- Pretzels, crumbled
- Chopped peanuts
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Cut the brownies into 16 squares.
- For each glass, cut 2 brownies into bite-sized pieces and place a single layer in the bottom of your glass. (A cocktail glass or Mason jar makes perfect individual servings.)
- Top brownies with layer of whipped cream. Sprinkle on the pretzels and peanuts. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and caramel ice cream topping. Repeat the layers until the glass is full.