Quick-and-easy brownie trifles
A quick and easy brownie trifle becomes an impressive dessert when layered in a martini glass and is a perfectly sweet end to a cocktail party.
An easy but impressive dessert
A quick-and-easy brownie trifle becomes an impressive dessert when layered in a martini glass and is a perfectly sweet ending to a cocktail party.
These sweet and salty brownie trifles are super easy to make and can be customized by adding more or less of each ingredient.
Quick-and-easy brownie trifle recipe
- 1 recipe white chocolate peanut butter brownies (or your favorite recipe)
- Whipped cream
- Pretzels, crumbled
- Chopped peanuts
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Cut the brownies into 16 squares.
- For each glass, cut 2 brownies into bite-sized pieces and place a single layer in the bottom of your glass. (A cocktail glass or Mason jar makes perfect individual servings.)
- Top brownies with layer of whipped cream. Sprinkle on the pretzels and peanuts. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and caramel ice cream topping. Repeat the layers until the glass is full.