This is the most decadent and over-the-top breakfast your mother has ever had! Cinnamon rolls stuffed with cream cheese, covered in sweet brown sugar and baked till ooey and gooey. This is not your average monkey bread!
This is one sweet treat that your mother will love! Packed full of sweet flavor, this is no ordinary monkey bread. Sweet cinnamon rolls stuffed with cream cheese, layered with brown sugar and butter and then drizzled with sweet icing. Your mother will go crazy for a slice of this bread!
Cinnamon roll cream cheese stuffed monkey bread recipe
Adapted from Pip & Ebby
Yields 10-inch Bundt pan
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) brick cream cheese
- 2 (8 roll) packages refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and spray Bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl melt butter. Add in white sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir and set aside.
- Cut brick of cream cheese into 16 equal cubes, set aside.
- Open packages of cinnamon rolls (save the icing) and flatten each roll with your hand. Add one cube of cream cheese in the middle of the flattened cinnamon roll and pull the edges up and around the cream cheese cube. Add 8 cream cheese stuffed rolls to the Bundt pan, cream cheese side up. Pour half the butter/sugar mixture over the rolls.
- Add the other cream cheese stuffed rolls to the bundt pan, cream cheese side down. Pour the remaining butter/sugar mixture over top the rolls.
- Bake for about 40 minutes until slightly browned. Let monkey bread sit in the Bundt pan for about 5 minutes and then flip onto a serving platter. Drizzle with the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls. Serve warm or room temperature.