Cheesecake has combined with chocolate and peanut butter for a match made in heaven! You won’t want to stop eating this delicious treat!
Chocolate and peanut butter are a match made in heaven. This dessert is fluffy, full of flavor and involves no baking. That’s right, no baking required. When the weather starts to warm up, no one wants to heat up the house by turning on the oven. Plus this can be made in the morning, set to cool in the fridge for the day and devoured for dessert. This is bound to be your new family favorite!
Chocolate and peanut butter miniature cheesecakes recipe
Yields 4 mini-cheesecakes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- Whipped cream, optional
- Peanut butter cups, optional
- In a bowl of an electric mixer add cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Beat for a few minutes until creamy. Fold in whipped topping.
- Divide crushed chocolate sandwich cookies between 4 mini trifle dishes. Spoon or pipe in filling and let set in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with peanut butter cups if desired.