Not all salad has to be healthy. This perfectly sweet salad combines apples and Snickers! Take this to your next potluck and prepare to amaze!
Not all salad needs to have leafy greens and healthy toppings. This dessert disguised as a salad is the perfect summer potluck dish. Crunchy green apples and chopped Snickers candy are combined with a whipped cream mixture to make the salad, or dessert, of your dreams.
Snickers caramel apple salad recipe
- 6 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 6 full-size Snickers candy bars, chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) box vanilla or butterscotch pudding mix (do not prepare)
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or whole milk
- 1 (12 ounce) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- Caramel topping sauce
- Set aside chopped apples and Snickers on a cutting board.
- In a large bowl add vanilla pudding and half-and-half. Whisk until smooth. Gently stir in Cool Whip. Once combined, fold in apples and Snickers.
- Let mixture cool for at least an hour before serving. When you are ready to serve, drizzle with caramel topping sauce.