Need a snack on the go? This sweet and tart key lime pie in a jar is the perfect road trip snack.
Road trips don’t have to be full of junk food and sugary soda. Sometimes you can make delicious food that is perfect for on the go. These no-bake key lime pies are easy to put together and perfect for snacking on the run.
Key lime pie in a jar recipe
Adapted from King Arthur Flour
- 6 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup key lime or lime juice
- 1 lime, zested
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Add 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs to each 4 ounce glass jar. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer add cream cheese and mix till smooth. Add in sweetened condensed milk and blend until smooth.
- Stir in lime juice and zest and then fold in sour cream.
- Spoon filling into jars, top with lids and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. If desired, top with whipped cream before serving.