Buffalo chicken cups
Just take simple wonton wrappers and fill them up with Buffalo chicken dip and top with a little blue cheese. This in one appetizer your whole family will love!
A perfect go-to appetizer recipe is something that everyone needs. This easy to put together dish is a twist on the ever popular Buffalo chicken dip. Stuffed into crispy wonton shells and sprinkled with a little blue cheese. Forget the chips and go straight for the one bite treat!
Buffalo chicken cups recipe
Yields 24 appetizers
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing (or ranch dressing)
- 12 ounces shredded chicken (fresh or canned)
- 1/4 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small pan, add cream cheese and cook over low heat until the cream cheese is melted. Add in blue cheese, blue cheese dressing, shredded chicken and Frank's red hot. Stir together until combined. Take off the heat.
- Gently push one wonton wrapper into each space of a 24 count mini-muffin tin. Fill each wonton cup with about 1 tablespoon of filling. You should have enough filling to fill all 24 wontons.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes until the wonton shells are crispy and brown.
- Sprinkle with a little more blue cheese if desired and serve hot.