Celebrate National Chocolate Chip Day With No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites
Not gonna lie. No-bake chocolate chip cookie dough bites are kinda the perfect dessert. They're fast, they're delish, they're egg-free (so you don't have to worry about eating them raw or leaving the dough on the counter), and it's not even necessary to turn on the oven. And they have tons of chocolate chips, so... there's also that.
In this recipe, we crammed all of the chocolate chip cookie flavors into a bite-size cookie ball that doesn't need baking. You're welcome.
No-bake chocolate chip cookie dough bites recipe
Inspired by Picky Palate
Yields 18-20 bites
- 1 stick (or 8 tablespoons) unsalted softened butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips (you can also use regular)
- In a mixing bowl add the white and brown sugar and the butter. Beat the mixture on high until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add in the vanilla, salt, chocolate chips and the flour, making sure the ingredients are well combined.
- With a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop out the dough and begin rolling into bite-sized balls trying to keep each the same size. Place the balls on a platter and serve at room temperature. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Originally published April 2013. Updated May 2017.