Who doesn’t love classic Oreo cookies? Turn them into something even more delicious by combining them with white chocolate.
By mixing broken up Oreos into melted white chocolate, you take a simple cookie to something that could be served for dessert or even added to a cookie tray.
White chocolate Oreo bark
Recipe adapted from Bakers Royale
- 1-1/4 cups (10 ounces) high-quality white chocolate
- 18 regular-size Oreos, roughly chopped
- 4 regular-size Oreos, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup shaved high-quality white chocolate
- Line an 8 × 8-inch pan with parchment paper, leave a 1-inch overhang on all sides.
- Place white chocolate in a double boiler and gently stir until chocolate has melted completely.
- Pour the chocolate into a metal bowl and allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the roughly chopped Oreos to the white chocolate and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Use an offset spatula to smooth the top.
- Sprinkle the finely chop Oreos and shaved white chocolate over the top.
- Chill for about 20-30 minutes or until the chocolate is completely solid.
- Lift the bark out of the pan by holding onto the parchment paper overhang.
- Using a fork split the bark into medium-size pieces.