This is a treat that will be loved by children and adults! We took sweet strawberries, dipped them in yogurt and let them take a sit in the freezer. The result is a sweet and fresh frozen berry yogurt treat. You will love this!
Looking for a new healthy snack? Tired of the same boring treats? Well, look no further! We took fresh strawberries, dipped them into thick vanilla Greek yogurt and let them freeze. It’s a refreshing snack that is fresh, healthy and sure to be kid-approved!
Yogurt dipped berries recipe
Yield 20 dipped strawberries
- 20 fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Wash the strawberries, dry and set aside.
- Lay down parchment paper on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Dip berries into the yogurt and lay onto the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Once all berries are dipped, put them in the freezer for at least three hours or until the yogurt is frozen.
- Let berries sit for a few minutes and enjoy frozen!