The kids will love this simple and fun treat. These magic wand fruit kebabs are a perfect after-school snack or even a fun party food! It’s time to play with your food!
We all know kids like to play with their food. This fun and edible foodie craft will have kids casting spells and eating healthy! Fresh blueberries are pushed onto a wooden skewer and topped with a piece of star-shaped watermelon. Your kids will have a blast with this fun treat!
Magical wand fruit kebabs recipe
Yield 8 fruit kebabs
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 – 2 (1-inch thick) slices of watermelon (depending on size)
- 8 long wooden skewers
- Wash blueberries and set aside.
- Using a small, star-shaped cookie cutter, cut out eight stars from the watermelon slice(s).
- Push about 16 blueberries onto the skewer, leaving about five inches open at the bottom.
- Leave about three inches at the top and top the blueberries with a star-shaped piece of watermelon.
- Keep cool and enjoy cold!