Jalapeño popper pizza
Jalapeño poppers are not just appetizers! This simple pizza combines all the flavors but makes it OK to eat it for dinner!
Jalapeño poppers are delicious, but they are even more delicious when all their flavor is put on a pizza! We made our pizza meatless, but it would be great with crispy bacon, sausage or even Canadian bacon. You will love this dish!
Jalapeño popper pizza recipe
Yields 1 large pizza
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 30 pickled jalapeño slices
- 1 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out dough so it is thin. This will help it bake up to be crispy. Lay dough onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake crust for about 10 minutes to set up the dough.
- Mix olive oil, garlic and cream cheese together in a small bowl.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on prebaked crust, top with jalapeño slices and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 18 minutes until the bottom is cooked fully and cheese is melted and browned.