We are taking grilled cheese and pushing it into the dessert category! Sweet raspberries, deep dark chocolate and creamy Brie combine to make your new favorite sandwich!
This is one grilled cheese that will be sure to impress! Chocolaty Nutella, fresh raspberries and creamy Brie all together on one melted grilled sandwich. Your family will love this!
Brie, raspberry and chocolate grilled cheese
Yields 1 sandwich
- 2 slices crusty bread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 slices Brie cheese
- 6 fresh raspberries
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- On the unbuttered side of the bread cover each slice with Nutella.
- Add Brie cheese and raspberries. Close the sandwich and add to a skillet that has been placed over medium heat.
- Cook till cheese is starting to melt and the bread is toasted. Flip and cook till the other side is toasted. Serve immediately.