Pulled pork tostadas
Pulled pork served on top of a crispy corn tortilla. All this flavor cannot get any better, but it does when you top it with fresh diced avocado, tomatoes and cheese!
Sometimes you just want a quick but delicious lunch. This tostada totally fits the bill! It's full of flavor and can be ready in less than 15 minutes! A crispy corn tortilla is topped with pulled pork, baby spinach, fresh avocado, tomato and shredded cheese. This is a perfect midweek lunch change up!
Pulled pork tostada recipe
Yields 4 tostadas
- 4 small corn tortillas
- 1 cup pulled pork (recipe can be found here)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- In a small skillet, heat up 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and add tortilla to skillet. Cook till crisp, flip and cook till other side is crispy. Continue until all tortillas are crisp.
- Warm pulled pork in the same skillet and leave on low to stay warm while you assemble the tostadas.
- Divide spinach equally onto each crisped tortilla shell. Top with equal amounts pulled pork, avocado, tomato and shredded cheese. Serve warm.