Tired of eggs for breakfast? This simple toast recipe will keep you full and includes all your favorite flavors. Avocado, bacon and tomato. Yes, please!
There is no need to spend hours in the kitchen trying to come up with a healthy breakfast. This simple toast is packed full of flavor and filled with healthy ingredients. Simply toast some fresh bread and top it with avocado, tomato and crispy bacon. Simple, fresh and delicious!
Avocado, bacon and tomato toast recipe
Yields 6 toast slices
- 6 thick slices fresh-toasted French bread
- 1 small avocado, sliced in half and pit removed
- 6 half slices tomato
- 6 slices crispy bacon, cut in half
- Lay out all slices of toasted bread.
- Add avocado to a bowl and mash. Take mashed avocado, divide it equally and spread it on each slice.
- Top each toast with a tomato half slice and sprinkle with a little pepper.
- Top each toast with two small pieces of bacon and enjoy!