St. Patrick's Day pancakes
Start the holiday off with a bang! These green pancakes will have the kids giggling with delight. They are festive, fun and best of all tasty!
Want to start off St. Patrick's Day with a tasty treat? These fun and festive pancakes will bring a smile to your children's faces and are a breeze to make! To make things more festive, we drizzled the pancakes with a little chocolate syrup and topped them with whipped cream. Who wouldn't love a plate of these pancakes for breakfast!
St. Patrick's Day pancake recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 4-5 drops green food coloring
- Nonstick spray
- Whipped cream
- Ice cream chocolate sauce
- Preheat a griddle to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking soda and kosher salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk, oil, egg and green food coloring. Once mixed add in flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Once batter is combined, spray griddle with nonstick spray, cook on griddle until bubbles appear and flip.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.