You can easily make gluten-free pizza at home. This recipe uses a prepared crust, tuna and black olives to make a thin-crust pizza delight!
The Lenten season is here, and many people choose to make fish part of their meals. This pizza includes traditional flavors — tuna and black olives — on a thin-crust pizza. You can put this dish together quickly, and it makes a great lunch or light dinner.
There are many gluten-free, prepared pizza crusts you can choose when making a pie to enjoy at home. Venice Bakery is one brand that offers delivery — of crusts, that is — right to your door. The rest is up to you!
With a variety of flavors and sizes to choose from, we like Venice Bakery’s 12-inch gluten-free pizza crust for a tuna and black olive pizza. Some pizzas were made for a thin crust, and this is one of them! The traditional combination of tuna and black olives is amazing, and you’ll love them together on a pizza!
Tuna and black olive pizza recipe
- 1 (12 inch) gluten-free Venice Bakery pizza crust
- 4 ounces prepared, seasoned tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 ounces tuna, drained and flaked with a fork
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced into strips, lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon capers, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Preheat your oven according to pizza crust package directions.
- Spread a thin layer of the tomato sauce across the crust, just to 1/2-inch from the edge.
- Sprinkle with the garlic and the Parmesan cheese.
- Use your fingers to place small chunks of the tuna around the pizza.
- Add the olives over the pizza and sprinkle on the chopped capers.
- Add the red pepper flakes evenly over the pizza.
- Bake according to the package directions (6-8 minutes), remove from the oven and drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve warm.
Thin is in with this pizza!