This cucumber and smoked salmon bagel sandwich couldn’t be easier to make! It’s great as a meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
It’s Meatless Monday and the meal wheels are turning! Don’t wrack your brain trying to find a great meatless meal.
A cucumber and smoked salmon bagel sandwich might sound like something served during tea, but you should take full advantage of it as a great anytime meal! It’s hearty, has the perfect blend of creamy texture and salty flavors, and is terrific morning, noon or night!
Cucumber and smoked salmon bagel sandwich recipe
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, divided
- 2 bagels, sliced
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, divided (more to taste)
- 10 cucumber rounds, divided
- 1 teaspoon capers, as garnish
- Slice and toast your bagels.
- Spread the cream cheese over one half of the bagel.
- Add about 5 of the cucumber rounds over the cream cheese.
- Top with 1 ounce of smoked salmon, and garnish with a few capers.
- Add the top half of the bagel, and slice it in half.
Go meatless morning, noon or night!