This cheesy red bell pepper party dip comes together in minutes and is the perfect addition to a vegetable platter.
Easy and cheesy
Don’t plan a stressful menu for your next cocktail party. Keep quick and easy recipes in mind, like this cheesy ranch dip.
Cheesy ranch and red bell pepper dip recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 red pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 (.4 ounce) package ranch dressing seasoning mix (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process to combine. Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled with veggies and crackers.