What a fun way to eat dessert! In this recipe we take plump sweet strawberries and fluffy pound cake and alternate them on skewers creating a dessert on a stick. Dip in sweetened whipped cream or chocolate for a fun and unique way to have your dessert.
Want a super fun and creative way to serve dessert? Look no further than this recipe. Take a few simple ingredients and create a fun dessert for all to enjoy. Get even more creative by adding a variety of fruits such as peaches, blueberries or melon.
Strawberry pound cake skewers recipe
- 8 large strawberries (2 per skewer)
- 1/2 a frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 8 chunks (2 pieces per skewer)
- 4 wooden skewers
- Whipped cream for dipping
- On a skewer, alternate strawberries and a piece of the pound cake and repeat for the remaining skewers.
- Add the skewers to a serving plate and serve with chilled whipped cream.
If you make these ahead be sure to keep the skewers in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve them.