Spending Valentine’s Day at home with your honey? Keep the wine on the rack and whip up one of these super-sexy cocktails that are sure to get you in the mood!
Berry maiden’s kiss
Recipe adapted from Drinks Mixer
- 4 teaspoons Licor 43 liqueur
- 2 teaspoons grenadine
- 4 teaspoons triple sec
- 2 teaspoons limoncello
- 4 teaspoons sparkling wine (we used Laurent Perrier champagne)
- Berries for garnish
- In a martini mixer filled halfway with ice, mix the Licor 43, grenadine, triple sec and limoncello. Shake to mix. Strain the cocktail into a small tumbler filled halfway with ice. Top the cocktail off with sparkling wine and berries.
Dark chocolate lover
Serves about 3
- 4-1/2 ounces Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 4 ounces cream de cacao
- 1-1/2 ounces Voli raspberry chocolate vodka
- 4 ounces half-and-half
- Using chocolate syrup, create a fun design inside the martini glasses. Freeze for about 15 minutes so the design sets.
- Pour all of the ingredients into a large martini mixer filled one-quarter of the way with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into the martini glasses and enjoy!
Be mine cherry Bellini
Recipe slightly adapted from Dish by Trish
Serves about 6
- 1 bottle prosecco, chilled
- 4 tablespoons grenadine
- 4 teaspoons limoncello or lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh cherries
- De-pit all of your cherries and place them in a shallow bowl. Carefully squish them until they are crushed.
- Mix the crushed cherries with the limoncello and grenadine. Place about 1-1/2 tablespoons crushed cherry mixture into the bottom of chilled champagne flutes. Top with prosecco and enjoy!