This super fun and easy dinner will make not only you but your whole family happy! Premade pizza dough makes this dinner a breeze, plus it’s baked up in one dish for the perfect weeknight meal.
We all get busy in our everyday lives, and, with families at home to feed, sometimes we just need something simple, easy and fast! Bubble up pizzas are super speedy and super tasty and can be made with any toppings your tummy desires. Let everyone make their own and take even more stress of tonight’s dinner.
Easy bubble up pizza recipe
- 2 containers refrigerated biscuit dough, 6 biscuits each (we used Pillsbury)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pizza sauce (you may use extra if desired)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 5 fresh basil leaves for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven as per directions on the package of dough. With a knife, cut each biscuit into 4 separate pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the dough pieces, the pizza sauce, 1 cup of the mozzarella, reserving the remaining 1/2 cup, and, using your hands, toss to combine.
- Pour mixture into greased cast iron skillet or lightly greased baking dish. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and bake For 20 minutes or until the center is cooked completely and the cheese has melted. Top with fresh basil and serve immediately.
Customize this recipe by adding your favorite pizza toppings. Simply sprinkle desired ingredients on top of the cheese and bake as directed. If using uncooked sausage, we recommend frying first.